cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Online attendees held in waiting area if organiser has only dialed in using landline

Online attendees held in waiting area if the organiser has only dialed in to a scheduled meeting

Has this always been the case or is it a new issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Online attendees held in waiting area if organiser has only dialed in using landline

For now, yes.  We will be updating this functionality in the coming months, though I don't have an ETA yet. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Online attendees held in waiting area if organiser has only dialed in using landline

Hi Nick,

For securit purposes we implemented an Organizer PIN, which requires you to be present for any of the audio or video to begin.  In the near future, we'll also be pushing out an 'override option' of this feature that you can utilize to allow Attendees to start the broadcast without an Organizer.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the explanation
Are you saying that even if an organiser has set up the call for the purpose to use audio only and then on the call dials in using a landline as perhaps remote Those invites using the online link for the meeting will not be able to connect to the meeting unless the organiser starts the meeting online as well ?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

For now, yes.  We will be updating this functionality in the coming months, though I don't have an ETA yet. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi is there any update on this issue ?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@NickFrazer  No updates to speak of, though I expect some more updates around allowing anyone to start meetings in the near future.