cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Option "allow the attendees to start the meeting" not working / appears disabled

I would like the attendees to be able to start the meeting in my absence and this option would have been great, but, unfortuantely, it seems I can't check this box in the meeting scheduling window, as it appears to be innactive (cannot click it). I have a GotoMeeting Starter subscription. Can you help figure out the issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Option "allow the attendees to start the meeting" not working / appears disabled

When you click on "create meeting" button, a window opens with several tabs, including a "More" tab. When you click on "More" you see there two items: 

1. Allow attendees to start the meeting

2. Require a meeting password

8 REPLIES 8
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Option "allow the attendees to start the meeting" not working / appears disabled

Hi @AureliaP ,

I believe this feature is still restricted, and should be ready for a full release in the coming weeks.

Active Contributor

where do you have/well, see, this Option ?
I do not see such when I open the "Schedule Meeting"  ....

Active Contributor

When you click on "create meeting" button, a window opens with several tabs, including a "More" tab. When you click on "More" you see there two items: 

Active Contributor

Active Contributor

ah, now I see; it is only in the online schedule Meeting shown,
not in the local App scheduling which I normally use
Schedule.JPG

LogMeIn Contributor

We are currently working on this option to get it out to everyone, but currently it is still restricted for a small group of users.

Active Contributor

Hi Melanie_SPM and thank you for your reply. Do you know how long it will take to update all the accounts with this feature?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi AureliaP. We are aiming for beginning of next year.