cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamRiley
Visitor

Outlook integration & Delegation

Out company is in the proceess of deplying the Outlook Plugin for GoToMeeting.  A question I would like to understand is regarding delegation of calendar invites and GoToMeeting accounts.

Without our organisation our PA's manage the full inbox and calander of our Executives.  To do so in their Outlook they have the Exeutives mailbox assigned to their account and manage it from a single Outlook application.  When we intergrate GoToMeeting and the PA schedules a meeting on behalf of the Executive, will it use their licence or the Executives.

I hope this makes sense, if not I will try explain further!

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Outlook integration & Delegation

Hi Adam,

My suggestion would be to have the PA use their own license to schedule the meetings as an Organizer, and then make each Executive a Co-Organizer on their meeting so the exec can launch the meeting and manage the broadcast on their own. GoToMeeting's Outlook plugin does not currently have the option to add Co-Orgs within.

The alternative is to log in as the exec, schedule the meeting, then log out / or into the next account for scheduling purposes.

One thing to keep in mind, if the meeting has to be changed, there is a separate update process for GoToMeeting to sync the start time with: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/why-arent-my-meetings-in-outlook-syncing-with-my-account 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!