cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alberto1
New Contributor

Pixelated video

Hi,

I have a few rooms with the same computers and same webcams, everything set up the same. Now a I have bought HD rotation conferencing cameras. In all the rooms the video is perfect, but in two rooms the video is pixelated. I thought it could be problem of those two cameras, but  switched them and they work properly in the other rooms. I changed the usb cable, but it's not that either. I tried to opened the conferencing cams with the windows camera application and the quality is perfect (HD). So the problem is when the camera is runnning on gotomeeting. But the point is that the same cameras are runninng in HD in other computers with gotomeeting but not in these two computers.
Anybody could help me? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Pixelated video

@Alberto1  I'm not sure if you've tried swapping out one of the affected PCs there?  It could be the way the HD is processing the webcam input, or just the connection at that station.  This would be a good test to isolate the problem.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Alberto1  I'm not sure if you've tried swapping out one of the affected PCs there?  It could be the way the HD is processing the webcam input, or just the connection at that station.  This would be a good test to isolate the problem.

Alberto1
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

I did not try that. I will and I'll give you feedback.

Thanks!!

Alberto1
New Contributor

@AshC thanks, you gave me the solution. I swiped the PCs and it worked! So what I have done in the two PCs it was not workin is format them (actually they were needing it). So now they all work properly. Thanks millions!!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

That's great to hear!