cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Please alphabetize the attendee list

I've updated to the new UI, and the attendee list for a meeting is no longer organized alphabetically. It's totally random (maybe the order in which attendees joined the call?). This is a real pain point for me for many reasons. One of which - our company regularly has meetings with 25+ attendees, and we need to be able to scan the list easily to see who is on / not on the call. 

4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: Please alphabetize the attendee list

This used to be the case with earlier version. I dont understand why it is taken off and with 90+ attendees, it is difficult to scan for certain individuals. Why is this removed? Why are the names not in alphabetical order?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for your feedback.  We'll see about returning this functionality in future versions.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you. It shouldnt have been removed in the first place. I wonder even if it was deliberately changed to present the order in a different way. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

This is a much needed feature. With other platforms you can sort as needed or they automatically sort alphabetically. If you don’t have this feature it is very difficult to manage a meeting. I may be left to send my clients to other platforms.