cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alimuhammad
New Contributor

Problem updating the payment method

Hi,

I am trying to update the credit card for payment. I have tried different browers (cognito and incognito modes), different networks, computers, operating systems, but every time I press the buttong "Update Payment Method", I get this error message:

"We apologize, but this page appears to have encountered an error. Please refresh your browser and try again."

Please help. Its urgent.

17 REPLIES 17
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problem updating the payment method

Hello, sorry for the errors there.

Although I'm not sure what's wrong with the payment processing there, I have reactivated your trial subscription for the next 14 days so that you may test again later.  

If you can test again on a later date, hopefully the payment will go through immediately. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
alimuhammad
New Contributor

Hello again,

The problem has been going on for over a month. They have already activated my subscription for 14 days once before and the time has run out. I have tried different credit cards also.

On a little bit of research, it seems that many of the customers having this problem with the payment and getting the same error. Why not fix it? There must be an issue. I just used the same credit card to buy an account from ezTalks and then buy a book from Amazon. It went flying.

Payment from credit cards over internet shall not be a problem.

alimuhammad
New Contributor

As an update, I noticed that I am not the administrator of my account. This has been messed up last time the support guys took over my account to solve the billing issue.

Can I get the admin rights of my account?
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Please check your account in a moment after I check the setting for Admin Center access internally. 

alimuhammad
New Contributor

Thanks! Now I am the Admin of the account. However, I was still not able to update the credit card in the database. Out of curiosity, I went to change my billing address and I got this message when I tried to change it:

"There was a problem with your billing information. Please try again."

There seems to be something going wrong with the web page trying to update the database. In such cases there shall be a "path B". Can someone in the support manually update the credit card info. I can be over the phone or remote session with them.

alimuhammad
New Contributor

Hi,

Shall I expect any response or solution or forget about using GotoMeeting?

Best regards,

Ali

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Ali,

If you are still experiencing billing issues, you will need to call directly into Customer Support for assistance, as we cannot manage billing requests through this Community. 

alimuhammad
New Contributor

I have made 10s of calls and spend hours of talking with them, their supervisors and all. So I think its time to say good bye to GotoMeeting. Thanks

fvkonovalov
New Contributor

I have same - 

Trying to update Paymeny method but after every try it becomes blanck after refresh. I tried without special symbols in adress - no result. My subscription in near end and I cant extend it!