cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie6
Active Contributor

Reassigning non-recurring meetings

I am trying to reassign one-time meetings from one organizer to another.   These meetings have been established for some time and are on all the invitees calendars.  There does not appear to be a way to reassign the meetings--only recurring meetings are appearing as available to reassign.  It does not seem reasonable to cancel and establish new meetings (multiple emails to the original invitees).  The original organizer could set up a co-organizer, but due to a change in responsibilities, she needs to establish meetings at this same time as the original meetings.  Does any solution exist that is not disruptive to all the original recipients of the original invitation?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Reassigning non-recurring meetings

Hi @Jackie6 

I just want to clarify some things here: 

1. One-time meetings expire shortly after the scheduled end time, but if they are in the next 30 days you should have no problem. 
  2. You cannot move personal meeting rooms, as these are tied directly to the Organizer account itself.  These are the rooms that have a landing web page with a personalized image, that remains static until the account is closed or deleted. 

Do the meetings you are attempting to move fit into either one of these scenarios? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jackie6
Active Contributor

The meetings are scheduled for August and November.  I'm not sure I understand why they would not be able to be reassigned if they are more than 30 days out.  It unnecessarily triggers a change for everyone invited.  Thanks.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Jackie6  You can always re-activate that organizer again, when within the 30 day limit, in order to then re-assign those meetings to an Organizer of your choosing. 

Jackie6
Active Contributor

The user (1) who established the meetings is active and will continue to be active; however, user (1) now has other meetings to cover and needs to move the meetings to user (2).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Jackie6  That's not a problem.  You can make Organizer #2 a Co-Org of any meeting, and Org #1 can run simultaneous meetings of their own while Org #2 is in session.