cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrgjeff
Active Contributor

Removed / Missing Feature? - Cannot drag sections of GTM Client to Separate Windows

A few weeks ago, I noticed that I was no longer able to click and drag the "textured" edge of the attendees list and chat sections of the GoToMeeting client to create separate windows.  

Being able to do this is very helpful for moderating large meetings.  Initially, I thought it was just me, but several other people have recently messaged me complaining about the same issue.  This was once a feature of the application that seems to have been disabled.  I'm probably missing something.  I've searched around to see if other people have complained about the same issue, but it's very hard to find anything concreate with the search results.  Is this something that can be re-enabled?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

gtm_client.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Removed / Missing Feature? - Cannot drag sections of GTM Client to Separate Windows

@jrgjeff  I believe we are working to add this functionality into the newest endpoint software, and if you need it immediatly you may temporarily revert back to the old interface through your online account settings: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/go-back-to-the-old-gotomeeting-view 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jrgjeff
Active Contributor

Re: Removed / Missing Feature? - Cannot drag sections of GTM Client to Separate Windows

Hi Ash,

Reverting to the old web interface will revert the desktop client as well?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Right, I'm referring to the desktop software version. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!