cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HyunSooCHOI
New Contributor

Request cancel and refund GoToMeeting

Hello, GoToMeeting team

My name is Hyunsoo CHOI (my GoToMeeting account ) and I used GoToMeeting for few months very well.

I wanted to cancel my subscription so I already deleted my subscription in my billing page few weeks ago

However today I got new receipt for this month. (Receipt number : 318200429)

My billing page doesn't show any subscription and plan, but I don't know why new receipt has been sent to me.

1) Please cancel this receipt and refund.

2) Please delete my credit card in billing page. I want to delete it, but there is no system UI and function to delete credit card. There is only editing and adding new credit card.

Hope to get reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

- HyunSoo CHOI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Request cancel and refund GoToMeeting pay (Receipt number : 318200429)

@HyunSooCHOI   I checked your email (redacted) and the renewal remains unchanged.  For refund requests you will need to reach Customer Support directly:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@HyunSooCHOI   I checked your email (redacted) and the renewal remains unchanged.  For refund requests you will need to reach Customer Support directly:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151 

HyunSooCHOI
New Contributor

Hello AshC.

I've already checked my billing page - subscirption, and there is no more subscription plan even any products.

I reached to Customer Support that you gave me, but there explanation is about cancel subscription.

And that page is only about explanation, there is no way to connect to customer service person or human, only AI.

My case is, I already cancel subscription, but renewel receipt has been sent to me again.

More problem is, there is not future subscription plan in my billing page.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@HyunSooCHOI  What do you see when you click the 'Call Support' link at the bottom of that page?  Are there contact options presented to you?