cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Screen flickering on Windows 8

I've used GoToMeeting for about five years. Today I did a presentation with a client and the screen flickered off and on for nearly an hour. I've never had this happen before with GoToMeeting. What has happened to your product? Can you please let me know what to do to fix this. I've downloaded the latest version, and all my video drivers are updated. So something is up. I use your product almost every day, so it has to work for me to conduct my business.
9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Screen flickering on Windows 8

Hi Preston,

Please Email me at gotoservice@citrixonline.com with the Email address for your account.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Any resolution to this? We are experiencing the same problem.
New Contributor

Yep. GoToMeeting gave me a new version after we uninstalled everything I had, and it has worked like a charm ever since. This is really a bug they must have had in some of the versions or something.
New Contributor

Prepping for an important demo today, have this same problem. I've been using GTM for 3+ years on this same machine, no problems. Last demo was about 2 weeks ago, no problems. Running under Windows Server 2003. Symptons: As soon as screen is shared--even with no meeting attendees--the desktop icons begin flickering on and off and screen refresh is impaired. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no help. It's a mess, unusable.
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem with GTM 5 Build 1082 Admin install on XenApp 4.5

What version fixes this problem and how do I get it (MSI required)?
New Contributor

I have GTM 5.4 Build 1060. I worked through the customer service guys on the website. They responded within an hour of my chat/email, and fixed this. They gave me the link to download the install.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kevin, our MSIs can be found here http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...

New Contributor

Hi Glen

I've already tried the latest version listed there and it still has the screen flickering issues. Where can I download the version that fixes this issue as mentioned by Preston Smith above?
LogMeIn Manager

You can use #1009 if you need Retina Display support, or #977 which was the last build of GoToMeeting v5.3 If you could please download and run this log gathering tool and then Email me the log files I would appreciate it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/143632/GoToLo...

Email: gotoservice@citrixonline.com