cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harry Delaney
Active Contributor

Set Default Option for Attendees Can...

I've searched on this discussion board (and elsewhere), but I have not seen any information on how to set the default "Options" for a meeting or the app. These are the three Options that only seem to appear during a meeting .

1. "Attendees Can Chat"
  2. "Attendees Can View Attendee List"
  3. "Attendees Can Share Webcams"

I am specifically interested in defaulting the Webcams to disable. Not all of my clients have high speed internet service and the webcams cause a drain on their system.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Set Default Option for Attendees Can...

@Harry Delaney  From within the Admin Center: Admin Settings:: Manage Templates --  there are some of those feature sets that can be applied to a group of organizers:

G2MAdminSettings.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Harry Delaney  From within the Admin Center: Admin Settings:: Manage Templates --  there are some of those feature sets that can be applied to a group of organizers:

G2MAdminSettings.PNG

View solution in original post

Harry Delaney
Active Contributor

Is this option only available to those with Corporate Accounts? I don't have a slew of users and I have never seen a template area. At the moment, I am a party of one or two.

Harry Delaney
Active Contributor

As I see it, the Admin Settings is now available to me. Whereas in the past, the Admin Settings kept rejecting entry/changes.