cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Share multiple attendee / presenter desktops simultaneously

can we display 2 (attendees) screens during a goto meeting session?
eg:we would like to have a document open and a online SharePoint chart open, then we need to make edits in both places based on the info in the ms-office document.
We also need to make edits in both places as we go, or "on the fly"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: sharing 2 seperate (attendees) desktops during a goto meeting session... is it possible?

Hi Steven,

Only one computer can be Presenter at a time currently, but this is an interesting idea, thanks for sharing it and providing a use case.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Manager

Re: sharing 2 seperate (attendees) desktops during a goto meeting session... is it possible?

Hi Steven,

Only one computer can be Presenter at a time currently, but this is an interesting idea, thanks for sharing it and providing a use case.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,
yes I'm posting this as a "wish-list: idea Smiley Happy
I use goto, at least 3-4 times a week, on average.
And I see this as being a great next-step for the goto evolution to help solve for not being able to have a meeting "in-person"
it would greatly aid in supporting a goto attendee, some people I connect with are not very tech-savvy and I could help them with less guessing if I could see their screen at the same time displaying my screen to them...

thinking out-loud... hhrrmmm...
even if it was possible to connect to 2 scheduled goto-meetings at the same time.
So I could be a presenter and a team member could be a presenter and we could see each other's desktop, we could connect via phones for audio to reduce lag...