cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Show the cursor when presenting with Keynote

The cursor disappears when using Keynote in a presentation.This makes me have to go out of the presentation to change modes, and thereby go to normal view and show all my slides to the audience!
When using PPT this is not a problem but I and a couple of million others use Keynote!
Is it possible to solve this problem?

Macbook OS9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Show the cursor when presenting with Keynote

Click Keynote -> Preference->slideshow->show pointer when the mouse moves

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Click Keynote -> Preference->slideshow->show pointer when the mouse moves

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks David, that seems to be the solution!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mouse arrow not visible for Mac presenter.

Have a presenter who can't see his mouse cursor arrow when he activates full screen mode on his keynote presentation. We can see his mouse arrow just fine but he can't.  Is this a known issue?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is this resolved?

I'm also facing the same problem - in keynote runtime, not able to use the pen tool.