cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Slides distorted when sharing screen in GTM and running PowerPoint in Presenter mode

In the recording linked to below, there are multiple instances where large distortions can be seen that were not in the slides being presented. The issue occurs multiple times, the first time is at 3 minutes 45 seconds into the recording. At the time, I was screensharing the application Powerpoint and was in presenter mode. When the distortions appeared, I stopped screensharing, exited presenter mode in Powerpoint, then re-entered presenter mode in Powerpoint and re-shared the Powerpoint application in GoToMeeting. This would remove the distortion from the current slide, but the issue would recur a few slides later, such as around 5 minutes and 16 seconds, where you can see half the slide is unreadable. I followed the same procedure to clear the issue, but it kept occurring to the point where I simply presented from non-presenter mode (see, e.g., 26 minutes and 20 seconds) for most of the webinar. This happened again with a totally different Powerpoint presentation I was giving while on a GoToMeeting also.

Recording link: https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/f1901e0f5756179dc6114918a319273fe4f2b4bbd00b8245ab28a7cf251f...

1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Slides distorted when sharing screen in GTM and running PowerPoint in Presenter mode

@Dan Keyes  Sorry for the trouble there. 

Does the same thing happen when you present this deck on a different display, or PC?

Are there any driver updates available through your computer's manufacturer website?