cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olha_Averroès
New Contributor

Sound is cut for the newly named organizer

Hello there, 

Sometimes I organize meetings for my colleagues who are not confortable with technology. 

So I open a meeting as Organizer and when my colleague arrives, I assign them to be the Organizer and then leave the meeting. 

Sometimes, about once in three times, when I leave the meeting the sound is cut for the newly assigned Organizer. They will have the mic on, but the sound is just not there. They can still hear other attendees but no one can hear them. It only affects the newly assigned Organizer, all other attendees can still hear and be heard. 

We tried turning the mic off and on again, looking up in the Settings for the source of the sound, didn't help ... 

When I, the initial Organizer, return to the meeting, the sound for the person in question magically reappears... 

Any advice? 

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Sound is cut for the newly named organizer

@Olha_Averroès  That sounds like a bug.  If we can get the GoTo logs from one of the problem meeting hosts, along with the affected meeting ID + start time, then we can probably identify where the failure is.  If you can't do this due to the difficulty of work, then I would suggest contacting Customer Support to request access to the beta testing of 'Attendee Start' functionality, which won't require your presence for the broadcast to begin. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Olha_Averroès
New Contributor

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. 

I'm not sure to understand what do you mean by "If we can get the GoTo logs from one of the problem meeting hosts, along with the affected meeting ID + start time". Could you please give more details? 

In the meantime, I'll contact Customer Support. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Olha_Averroès  Specifically we would want the software logs from one of your attendees who was muted after you left.  These are stored on the local hard drive.  

Alternatively you can always call us within 24 hours of the audio failure to report the issue to our audio team.  After that period we typically lose access to those phone logs. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!