cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VKG
New Contributor

Status stuck on Processing Recordings

Hi, 

I recorded a 128 minute meeting and have been waiting all weekend for the recording to be available however the message in the online console states "Processing Recording" I  did not stop the recording before ending the meeting.  Will the recording be available? Is there anything I need to do to retrieve it? I've refreshed the console and it still states "processing recording"

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@VKG  Iapologize for the problem there.  You can contact Customer Care directly to see about having the stuck recording fixed:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@VKG  Iapologize for the problem there.  You can contact Customer Care directly to see about having the stuck recording fixed:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus

VKG
New Contributor

Thank you @AshC
zee99999
New Contributor

I have a whole slew of past meeting stuck at Processing Recording.  In this thread a solution is not actually provided.  What can be done to get these fixed? 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@zee99999  Outside of specific service disruptions, there's no good reason why multiple recordings would be stuck processing.  If clearing the cache there has no effect, you would need to create a case for Customer Care to investigate further. 

PDFAssociation2
New Contributor

I have a similar issue. We recorded a 67 minute meeting (135787893) and the recording yesterday (3/24) and the recording is still processing.  How can I download the recording?

Thank you in advance. 

carlos-SDS
New Contributor

I contacted customer support about a stuck-processing video (39 minutes long) issue yesterday (March 24) about 6 hours after the recording finished and was told I had to wait 48 hours before any effort was made to escalate the issue and help my team access their recording. 

"Go Two" (days before we'll help you find your) meeting?

I had another video (69 minutes long) that took from last Thursday (March 17) until yesterday afternoon (March 24) to process, so maybe check to see if that server needs some oil to get it moving again. and can we work to change your team's "we won't escalate until two days have passed" policy toward something a little more "let's try to solve your problem and get back to you with a solution" type of place?

My team would really like to be able to use our tools in a reasonably timely manner, and this feels less than that.

oh, I forgot to mention that: yes my video is still processing about 36 hours in, 48 will be saturday morning, so we'll see what happens this weekend

carlos-SDS
New Contributor

I think we're hitting the same issue. I contacted support and was told to just wait it out and if by next week it's not there that they would then be willing to help me, good luck!

my guess is that their processing servers have more coming in than they can process in a reasonable amount of time so we get stuck waiting for these recordings, but maybe it's something else entirely.

i had a previous video that took about 7 days to process (last thursday to this thusday) so the kind of good news would be that it did eventually process, it just took a week to do so.   

For my future meetings we plan on hiring a guy with a VHS camcorder to record the meetings and then copy them one by one onto other VHS tapes, and then personally deliver, install, configure VCR players and TVs that can read that format, and still have it to the whole team in less than a week so bonus there! 
We just need to find a good source of VHS tapes, VCR machines, and old tube Televisions before getting that project rolling 😝

hopefully, for all of us, the queue duration eventually gets back to a more reasonable amount of time so we can get our recordings more expediently 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi,

If you still have unfinished recordings stuck in queue, please click my Community name to send a private message with the Meeting ID and your contact info.  

Thanks.