cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Stream Computer Audio during a meeting.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Audio from my PowerPoint presentation?.

I would like to use the audio from my PowerPoint presentation but not the microphone and be able to switch back and forth. Currently when I play the recorded PowerPoint the audience hears the audio playing from my PC into my desktop Mic...this is less than ideal and then any secondary noises can easily disrupt the session. My dog is quite gassy. :-) Can someone help me figure this out? Please
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Sound of ppt?.

Hello, I'm having some problems with the sound of my ppt that I launch before really starting my webinar. The sound is not ok for the participants. What can I do?
New Contributor

PowerPoint transition slide noise (or hyperlink that you have a chime noise) can't be heard by attendees

We are using PowerPoint where we have used PowerPoint noises to indicate a slide change however participants cannot hear the noise what can be done?
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: PowerPoint transition slide noise (or hyperlink that you have a chime noise) can't be heard by attendees

Hi Jennifer, your computer speakers will have to be picked-up by your microphone if you want attendees to hear these noises. You can combine your microphone with another audio component by enabling stereo-mixing to accomplish this.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled audio playback during session.

I am trying to play an audio file in my meeting.  Is there a simpler way than to create a power point presentation, laying the file in there and then presenting that audio file? 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled The attendees could not hear the audio from my power point webinar Why?.
New Contributor

Re: I can't hear the audio from the movie that is playing in keynote, why?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I use gotomeeting on Windows 10. How can I stream audio in a meeting?.

when streaming a video in a meeting no-one can hear the audio. I'm using windows 10
New Contributor

Hi Glenn, 

Is there a way to share a video from the internet using Video Labs? Or am I required to download the video?

Thank you so much!

June 
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi June,
The Beta Labs Video functionality requires that you host the video yourself on the computer used to broadcast GoToMeeting from.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi June, just like playing a video that is on your computer, playing a video in your web browser will require you to connect your computers audio to the conference call in order for it to be heard.

Downloading the video to your PC and using the GoToMeeting Labs feature to play it is another option but, this feature was released as a test and is not 100% reliable. I'd advise testing your video with it first to make sure it can be played and viewed by an attendee.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!