cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I can't hear the audio from the movie that is playing in keynote, why?

Hi Glenn, 

Is there a way to share a video from the internet using Video Labs? Or am I required to download the video?

Thank you so much!

June 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi June,
The Beta Labs Video functionality requires that you host the video yourself on the computer used to broadcast GoToMeeting from.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi June, just like playing a video that is on your computer, playing a video in your web browser will require you to connect your computers audio to the conference call in order for it to be heard.

Downloading the video to your PC and using the GoToMeeting Labs feature to play it is another option but, this feature was released as a test and is not 100% reliable. I'd advise testing your video with it first to make sure it can be played and viewed by an attendee.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Audio from PowerPoint presentation can't be heard on GoToMeeting session

I have a PowerPoint presentation that has video and/or audio clips.   Attendees cannot hear the audio.  When will this issue be resolved?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Gotomeeting audio question

Hello!
Is it possible to have a conference call going AND share a video on the computer that has audio at the same time?
Do I need to sign up (pay) for this option?  I cannot make it work.
Thanks in advance,

Michelle 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Gotomeeting audio question

@michellereck  The referenced support document on this thread indicates that it is possible to play desktop audio/sounds if you have the correct hardware setup, but is not possible on some computer systems.

Regarding the voiceover part, you can still dial in on a telephone to one of the assigned numbers for your GoToMeeting, however you would skip the PIN request by pressing the pound key again to bypass it (PINs are only assigned when your desktop/mobile app has selected telephone as the audio source).

Highlighted
New Contributor

The suggested solution is for a PC. I'm on a Macbook Pro. Suggestions, please?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@lbrown1179  The hardware solution referenced in the original thread works on both Windows and Mac computers.  However, most newer hardware being manufactured today does not offer a 3.5 mm Audio In/Out jack to create the external audio loop. 

I don't have any updates unfortunately around desktop Video Streaming returning to GoToMeeting, though it is being discussed.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Sharing a Video Clip with Audio in GoToMeeting

I only have a GoTOMeeting and GoToTraining subscription. Is it possible to share a video clip with audio with all attendees to a meeting? I would like to centrally control the starting and stopping of the video playback.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Sharing a Video Clip with Audio in GoToMeeting

HI @JBDecatur ,

Currently only GoToWebinar has the functionality to live-stream videos from the scheduled library, though we are working on improvements to GoToMeeting and GoToTraining in this regard currently.  With Training, you do have the ability to stream from a third party such as Youtube:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/share-a-video-image-or-pdf-activities-g2t090033

You may follow these instructions for the time being, if you plan to share a video from the desktop:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/how-do-i-optimize-my-computer-for-video-sharing-g2t...