cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

Re: Tab key not working when I have been given keyboard and mouse control

Found how to send the Private message to you...I had to click on the sign in button...
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I enountered the same issue. I upgraded to 10.3 version and it works for a day. After that it downgrade back to 8.45 version.

How can I resolve this issue?

Regards,

Yoonfui

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@cyoonfui You will have to join with the Organizer's GoToMeeting software version every time, though that one (V8.45) should be retired very soon (if not already).

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

Thanks for your update. I have installed the latest version previous and it has been downgrade to 8.45 again.

I just got another installer for 10.3.0 and will try it again.

Regards,

Yoonfui

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

The issue happened again. The system auto downgrade the GoToMeeting back to 8.45 after restart my laptop.

Regards,

Yoonfui

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@cyoonfui I don't think 8.45 is in circulation any longer.  What happens when you host a new meeting now?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

I have send you message in the inbox.

Regards,

Yoonfui

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I wonder if you're still getting complaints about this. I and others are still facing this issue. When creating a meeting, GTM downgrades itself to version 8.45 then starts the meeting. This is problematic due the known issue with tab key in that version.

When starting a meeting, the loading popup comes then switches to "Updating" status.  It then shows a downloading window briefly and finally GTM version 8.45 build 13609 shows up and starts the meeting.

Uninstalling GTM, uninstalling GoToOpener, deleting registry entries (the ones I was able to locate) and deleting all files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\GoToMeeting still doesn't help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@HJ4   Please click my Community name to confirm your GoToMeeting Organizer account.  It may be that your version was previously set in place for some reason.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @AshC,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks