cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to start or join a gotomeeting

@cmartinHDC  Sorry about that.  Can you specify what numbers you are dialing and if you have also tested through an alternate telecom provider? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't know which numbers we were using -- we have nine users on the account I administer, and users had meetings scheduled throughout the day. But I know participants got busy signals on numbers associated with at least 2-3 meetings today.

I"m not sure what you mean by testing through an alternate telecom provider. Participants are calling using whatever phone service they currently have.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Our team is in the exact same situation. We purchased a subscription a week ago and to date, no one has been able to dial-in because they get busy tones or a message saying "your call cannot be completed at this time". At most, only one person is ever able to dial-in. We have been strictly using the dial-ins and not joining via the app or computer and have experienced issues.

Highlighted
New Contributor

we're having the same issue using the 888-585-9008 number and multiple telcos (everyone is using their own cell phones for this) and super inconsistent if/when it works

Highlighted
New Contributor

yes. my dial-in number wouldn't work today, for gotomeeting.
New Contributor

Same for me. We've literally not had a successful meeting occur since 10 AM EST. The main site says they're operational, shouldn't that be updated to say theyr'e having  issues? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

thats exactly my point.  you should not be saying its fully operational if you know there is an issue that is being worked on.    that would save people 6 hours of waiting on hold just to be told that.   obviously everyone is dealing with a tricky situation now w/ remote workers but that would go a long way to help 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks.  It is the same for us as some of the below comments.  We have multiple accounts and are experiencing this with more than one number.  Also using cellphones with various carriers.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Just FYI since we aren't hearing back, we have found that using the app seems to work a lot better.  Just thought  I would share.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoTo Meeting not working

Our company as well, we run language trainings, I've got 150 trainers and hundreds of clients . Every day at least someone tells me they've got the busy signal on a variety of French, Spanish, & UK local access numbers.