cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to start or join a gotomeeting

@jroberts68  Are you using a recurring meeting where this is occurring?  If so, can you try adding some international phone numbers to those affected, and/or remove toll calling, save, then add them back again? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoTo Meeting not working

This is helpful! How can i add the toll free number option to my account? I am not seeing in the backend where I can do that.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoTo Meeting not working

Hi @laurenhusein 

You need to add Integrated Toll-Free (OpenVoice) to your plan as the Administrator first.  These are all paid for by the minute: 

1. Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.

2. Click Change Plan and add Toll-Free Numbers & Call Me.
  3. Click Subscribe Now to confirm.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Unable to join the meeting after clicking OK, I'am ready button

Unable to join the meeting after clicking OK, I'm ready button

1)Tried to join the meeting via GoToMeeting url or via the application

2)OK, I'M READY pops up and then clicked the button

3)The meeting window disappears and after long time getting ""The connection failed. Please check your internet connection and try again"

The internet connectivity is fine and this issue appears only when I tried to join any ongoing meeting.

When there is no ongoing meeting and then if I try to click the meeting url the  meeting window pops up fine.

But during some attempt I am able to join ongoing meeting.  

Quite weird

Please help

thanks

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to join the meeting after clicking OK, I'am ready button

@iyyappanpn  Can you start troubleshooting by removing the GoToOpener app and GoToMeeting app there?  Once complete, reboot and attempt to re-join your next meeting while in session.  Assuming the Organizer does not 'lock' the meeting to stop entry, then it may simply be a connection issue.

New Contributor

Re: The connection failed. Please check your internet connection and Try again

I'm using Lenovo Tab A7 - 20F with Android 4.4.2 . I have internet connectivity and I'm able to browse other things. But when I try to connect to go-to meeting it says "please check your internet connection & try again". It has Security HD software and I allowed go-to meeting for all. Can you please help me.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: The connection failed. Please check your internet connection and Try again

@Bhaanoday  You may want to reference the GoToMeeting Firewalls article mentioned in this thread.  It can be confusing at times when the connection works unpredictably, and local security says GoTo services are clear for communications.