cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carol Haynes

View Meeting Full Screen

How?  How do you minimize those controls?  When I conduct a meeting my attendees are constantly saying can you move your screen up, I can't see the bottom, and I can't see the right hand side.  So how do you minimize those controls so that users can see the whole screen.

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: View Meeting Full Screen

Hi @Carol Haynes  Welcome to the Community! Thanks for checking us out. I moved your post here for better visibility.

With the new GoTo app, when you are presenting and sharing your screen view, your attendees can use the zoom in and out controls to adjust their view. Their GoTo Meeting controls will not cover your screen sharing unless they zoom in too far, and if they do they can click and drag your screen to adjust.

I took a screenshot of the attendee view from my computer, notice the controls on the right which can zoom and out on what is being presented: 

0d3bb17b-51c7-4490-a207-19878f384c61.jpg

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: View Meeting Full Screen

Hi,

The Flexible layout is being made available now for beta testing. Once you enable it by clicking on the Beta option in your GoTo App toolbar, your attendees will be able to select it and break out the various GoTo App features into separate windows and move them around. This also allows them to view in full screen and move the controls to a separate monitor if they have one. 

toolbar.png

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training