cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Cannot enter Full screen like Gotomeeting classic version after updating to new interface

After updating to the new interface i am also facing the same issue as not getting a full screen when i click maximize option.The earlier old version was having this option until recently i found that there is no option to revert back to old interface in gotomeeting and stuck with the new interface.I wish i had the old interface as it was more viewable than the current new version.if you can add the settings again it would be more helpful.no option to disable new experienceno option to disable new experience

Active Contributor

Cannot enter Full screen like Gotomeeting classic version after updating to new interface

why cancel Full screen like Gotomeeting classic version after updating to new interface?why?why?why?new version With the screen on, the participants, not to mention the full screen, the surrounding functions are blocked. How do you want us to use it in the future?

no option to disable new experience

20201224193204.png

Active Contributor

What do you think of the small screen? Is this new version for your super engineer's personal use?

Why did no one reply to me on such a large video conference platform? Why did the full screen mode of participants be cancelled?

123.jpg

Active Contributor

Re: What do you think of the small screen? Is this new version for your super engineer's personal us

I have over 100 attendees in my room.. all are very disappointed with this new interface.

Goto had the best screen share in the World, fast and reliable. Now my computer freezes every time i use the the new upgrade. I need to reboot my whole computer to get it to work again.  Never had this issue before.

LogMeIn Manager

Re: What do you think of the small screen? Is this new version for your super engineer's personal us

Hi @user0011 

As it is currently the Christmas/New Year period much of our staff are on break, so replies to certain questions may take longer. Attendees can use the + and - to zoom in or out on the shared screen to adjust how they see it. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

The participants are all notebook computers. How to enlarge the screen? Most of the sizes are 12-15? How can people watch? Why can we cancel the old version of the interface just after paying the fee? We can only find other video software, which is a waste of money!!!!!!!!

Active Contributor

Re: User cannot go in full screen after an update

This happened to me to. I had been using the old interface. It is completely unacceptable. I have been a Goto meeting customer since it started. If they don't fix this immediately, that will end. I meet every day to collaborate with people where full screen and keyboard and mouse sharing is key. Not being able to view a presenter's screen in full screen mode makes Go to meeting a totally useless product. Sign me "super peeved".

Active Contributor

IF anyone posting here can recommend a good alternative to replace Go Meeting in a way that offers the effective and fast full screen and keyboard sharing that Go To Meeting formerly offered, I would appreciate your posting your recommendation here. I have come to depend on Go To meeting and cannot function without its former function. Thank you.

Active Contributor

The answer from LogMein Rep suggesting the product was not designed for the purpose (was here somewhere close but I cannot find it now), is a lame, cop-out answer if there ever was one. As a small software and consulting shop owner, I have been using GTM for about 15 years. It WAS a perfect all round tool until this update. Most of the time, we used for two-person meetings to collaborate with team members or clients and for demos to prospective clients. Full screen sharing is absolutely essential for those purposest. We don't need the web cam or all the fancy clickables  in this new interface. Because of the ease of keyboard sharing, it also served us very, very well as a support tool and occasionally for individual training. I cannot express how angry I am at having lost the one tool I rely on the most every day, right at fiscal year end when rushing to get projects completed around the shorter work weeks. Thanks a bunch Logmein for the great timing (sarcasm)!  Logmein really screwed up on this one. I trusted them enough to pay them yearly in advance (and never questioning the cost) and will be demanding a refund for the balance of the year, which is six months.  The product is absolutely useless to me now. If someone can post the name of alternatives that provide full screen sharing, I would be very grateful.  What a way to kill what was a near perfect product/service. Its a shameful betrayal of loyal customers.