cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: no access to the administrative center

can you fix davezzz@gmail.com please?? I pay for a subscription but it only gives me 40 minutes and says i have free version. no access to admin to correct anything.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@dworobec   You're all set.  Please check your Admin Center access again. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@HezekiahKidron   Please check your Admin access now. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Turns out it was a browser issue. Apparently the Admin Center isn't available in Edge‽
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Trying to access admin and got "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "

Hello Glenn, I have gotowebinar, but it seems I never had access to administration center. I never had to. Now i want to add stripe and I need to access. I don't know how to do it. My account is buoni@zzz.it

Thank you very much for your support.

New Contributor

Re: Trying to access admin and got "You do not have access to the Administration Center. "

I have the same problem,.- Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@marcobuoni When I checked your GoTo admin email, I did not see any issues.  Please try accessing this through your personal avatar in the upper-right when logged into the GoTo website. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Unable to access the Administration Center

Hello 

Last week I bought the second license to GoTo meetings.

But for some reason I can't get access to the Administration Center.   

Can You help me ?

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to access the Administration Center

@UffeJakobsen  Please let me know if you are still extperiencing this error message, by clicking my Community name to sent a private message with your admin email spelling. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I just upgraded my account to 2 users; but I cant login to the Admin Center

Hello,

Could you also help me with this? I cannot access the Admin Center also. Thank you.

image.png