cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Unable to add co-organiser to meeting

I am trying to add a co-organiser to my scheduled meeting but am missing the co-organiser tab. My account page says that co-organisers are enabled, but doesn't appear to be a way of adding them to the meeting. 

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?!
13 REPLIES 13
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to add co-organiser to meeting

Hi Andrew,
It does appear that you have other active Organizers in your account.  You may have to enable the feature in the Admin Center online:
  1. Log into the account online
  2. Click your name at the top right
  3. Click Admin Center
  4. Click Admin Settings
  5. Click Edit in the Co-organizers section
  6. Select Enabled
  7. Click Save
New Contributor

Hi Ash

That's already done. I had previously tried toggling it on and off, but no luck!

Andy
New Contributor

New Contributor

missing co-organisers
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry, Andrew.  Do you see the same options when scheduling online, compared to the endpoint application?

New Contributor

Hi Ash

yes afraid so - those screenshots were from online. We normally schedule via the outlook plug-in. But I have tried creating directly online as well.

Thanks
Andy
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey Andrew,
I'm afraid I don't have a way to fix this right away, but we can help further if you contact us directly:  http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/phone

New Contributor

Cant see Admin Center or Admin Settings on my account or settings tab
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Abhay,
I was unable to locate an account with your Community email address.  If you have a multi-user account though, and you're trying to enable Co-Organizers for GoToMeeting, then you can contact us directly to file a case granting access there:   https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus