cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Unable to add co-organiser to meeting

it seems this topic is a recurring one, as I just figured out when scheduling a G2M today,
that I have the Co Organiser Tab, but when entering a mail address of an user under the same account,

I do not see a user list who can be added as co-organizer. I add the mail address, click on save, but when edit right after, there is no Co Organiser there
Co Organiseres are enabled in the Admin Tool and when using the Webinterface I can add and see users under my account 

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Tho-Mas,

When you start typing in the first letter of the other GoToMeeting Organizer, the software will pull from the current list of Orgs in your group.  At that point you would select the correct organizer from your account, and they would appear in the window frame just below (with an 'X' next to each CO-Organizer for the purpose of removal).

New Contributor

that is what is supposed to be/was, but only works when scheduling online; there it works, but no in the local App anymore

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Tho-Mas  If you've already performed a complete reinstall of the GoTo software, you may call into Customer Support to receive direct assistance with troubleshooting the Co-Organizer functionality.