cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Unable to start or join a gotomeeting

yes. my dial-in number wouldn't work today, for gotomeeting.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same for me. We've literally not had a successful meeting occur since 10 AM EST. The main site says they're operational, shouldn't that be updated to say theyr'e having  issues? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

thats exactly my point.  you should not be saying its fully operational if you know there is an issue that is being worked on.    that would save people 6 hours of waiting on hold just to be told that.   obviously everyone is dealing with a tricky situation now w/ remote workers but that would go a long way to help 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks.  It is the same for us as some of the below comments.  We have multiple accounts and are experiencing this with more than one number.  Also using cellphones with various carriers.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Just FYI since we aren't hearing back, we have found that using the app seems to work a lot better.  Just thought  I would share.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoTo Meeting not working

Our company as well, we run language trainings, I've got 150 trainers and hundreds of clients . Every day at least someone tells me they've got the busy signal on a variety of French, Spanish, & UK local access numbers.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

We are investigating reports of this behavior and hope to have a full resolution soon.  If you can provide the GoTo phone numbers dialed, at what time, and if possible the telecom or location, then this would help us track the problem further. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Two of the numbers are:

+1 (646) 749-3122

+1 (224) 501-3412

and, at least one of the providers was AT&T.

Still monitoring...

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am not able to join my meeting that I am HOSTING. The attendees got in. But I cannot. I tried the Daisy Icon in the taskbar -- that doesn't work - -does nothing. 

I've tried signing in via the website. I see my meeting, but when I click on "Start" nothing happens. 

Please help.

Thanks,

Kelly

Highlighted
New Contributor

888 585 9008 is the number we use and having problems with; multiple carriers