cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LFFMBSB
New Contributor

Urgent: we cannot start any meeting

Hi,

I need help urgently: we are using GTM for virtual classes at a school. More than a month ago we created several permanent rooms to be able to start them depending on the classes we need. Yesterday one of our licenses started to malfunction (I couldn't open rooms) and today all the permanent rooms of our two GTM licenses have disappeared (sometimes it appears the message "Unable to retrieve the meeting list. Please retry later.")

I try to create the rooms again, but when I want to create a room again, the screen remains fixed. This is greatly affecting the work of several dozen students and teachers. We ask for a quick intervention please.

I tried to call technical support, but it is not available.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Urgent: we cannot start any meeting

@MinerGuy20  @LFFMBSB   GoTo services experienced a brief disruption yesterday that may have affected some of your scheduled meetings.  If you continue to have difficulty, please state the errors encountered, or feel free to call into our 24 hour support center at your convenience. 

Ref: https://status.gotomeeting.com/

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MinerGuy20

Ever since the GTM upgrade last week none of our meetings start. CEO is requesting we move to Zoom and contact our reseller for a refund for the annual fee we pay. He is pissed and so am I. Logmein support is non-existent. Try calling yourselves.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@MinerGuy20  @LFFMBSB   GoTo services experienced a brief disruption yesterday that may have affected some of your scheduled meetings.  If you continue to have difficulty, please state the errors encountered, or feel free to call into our 24 hour support center at your convenience. 

Ref: https://status.gotomeeting.com/

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LFFMBSB
New Contributor

Hi AshC.

Right now it works as usual. Thank you!

I tried to call the support center, but we are located in Brazil and I couldn't reach anybody. Maybe a chat service center would be a good future release.