cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Very High Disk Usage

I have noticed that GoToMeeting uses a lot of resources, but what is causing GTM to use almost all of my Disk throughput? I'm not recording. What is GoToMeeting inefficiently doing with the hard drive?

Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Very High Disk Usage

@kevin_asc  Sorry for that. 

You would only see your local disc space maxxed out if a supported operating system was misinterpreting the dating being sent, or the temporary storage within.  I would start by checking with your PC manufacturer for any firmware or driver updates, before joining your next GoToMeeting.

New Contributor

@AshC ,

My disk space isn't maxed out. The image is showing disk utilization. Essentially, GoToMeeting is constantly writing to and/or reading from the hard drive.

My PC has all of the current hardware and operating system updates. The issue really is GoToMeeting, despite the failed attempt to deflect. I'm not the only one reporting this issue.

LogMeIn Contributor

@kevin_asc  Although we cannot replicate this behavior on our Windows machines, if you feel this is caused by GoToMeeting itself, then we would ask that you help us by calling directly into Customer Support in order to fully document your working environment, and collect log files if needed.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@kevin_asc  We just released a new GoToMeeting version that had some performance improvements included.  If you could check the behavior on your end after upgrading to V8.46.0, and let us know if you see any improvements it would help us confirm the new programming enhancements.