cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Video Conferencing System

Hello,

We are looking to buy a video conferencing hardware system for our meeting room. We are using GoToMeeting to organise meetings with our partners. Can you recommend best hardware that is compatible with GoToMeeting? Meeting room capacity is 20 people.

Main goal is for hardware to be compatible with GoToMeeting, but we would also like to be able to use it when someone else is inviting us to meet with some other platforms such as WebEx, Skype for B. etc.

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Video Conferencing System

Hi @Drazen ,

LogMeIn offers some hardware solutions, though they are not yet compatible with software other than GoTo:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/features/gotoroom

In a room for 20 persons however, I might consider some ceiling microphones and a larger display for everyone to participate with simultaneously.

New Contributor

Hi @AshC ,

I was looking at that solution and it is still not available for Europe but the fact that is only GoTo compatible is a drawback. We considering puting few microphones on the table and I think that will be enough. It is just flexibility of Video Conferencing solutions that seems to be a problem.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Drazen  I believe we are actually working on an EU sales plan currently, so I would expect more availability soon for GoTo hardware solutions.