cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Virtual and blurred backgrounds

So many professionals have to work at home now, they need blurring or virtual backgrounds, not for fun, but for their professional image, and even for security reasons.

Unfortunately GTM aren't taking this issue seriously enough. If you want to see further erosion of your business by people switching to Zoom and other platforms which offer virtual backgrounds, then just keep on ignoring this feature request...2 years, unbelievable!

Even the free version of Skype offers blur and virtual background selection from your own images. It makes even more shocking that GTM is still dithering all this time. 

Using other background apps is not a solution for me, for security reasons, I don't trust them. Their privacy policies are not good enough for business users.

Anyway, I'm currently on a free trial , but I doubtI'll  be paying for this product for my organisation without blur and backgrounds. Period.