cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

What happened to the join meeting pulldown?

I use the desktop application and I have been simply opening the pulldown to select my daily status call number for months (or more) but a few days ago the recent meetings dissappeard. Now I have to lookup and type the number in because it's showing really old meeting numbers instead of the most recent meetings I had attended.

Has a new version been released lately? How do I get the sorting be recent use back?

6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Re: What happened to the join meeting pulldown?

Hi @wayneb64

This function has not been removed (it is still visible in on my computers), by any chance did you run any kind of 'PC cleaner' or similar application that may have cleared the history of these meetings? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

I still see history but it only shows the 'first' 8 meetings. I don't know what the sort order is. This morning for instance I could not see my "Daily Status Call" meeting even though I attended yesterday. The other meeting I attended yesterday is not on the list. Looking now, "Daily Status Call" is on the bottom. It always used to be first or second on the list. The seven in front of it are really old meetings I don't care about. Something has changed, and no I have not run any scrubbing software, but I do have Norton Security running and have had for a long time so I don't think it interfered with it.

LogMeIn Manager

I've checked with our team and the meeting IDs are remembered in your Registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LogMeInInc\GoToMeeting 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what would have caused yours to be removed from your computer, but I can assure you there wasn't a change in the software.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

So I went into regedit yesterday and saw LatestMeetingID0 - LatestMeetingID7 and I deleted a number of them (4 - 7) as they where old and I didn't want them. They have come back again this morning. I tried exiting the desktop application and deleting them, but they came back again when I restarted. Where is it getting them from and how do I purge all these old meetings from the list?

LogMeIn Contributor

@wayneb64  Sorry, are you trying to delete some scheduled GoToMeetings that you see in your My Meetings list?  If not, have you tried completely removing GoToMeeting from your system before reinstalling again?

Active Contributor

I have not tried the reinstall hammer yet no, I was hoping for a better way of managing that list, which was working just fine on it's own for over a year, maybe two.