cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

When I log in I am taken to the My Account page

When I log in, it drops me on my account page and there is no top menu option for "My Webinars". I cannot get off of that page if I am logged in.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: When I log in I am taken to the My Account page

This happens because the organizer license has been reassigned to another user by the admin on the account. You have to have an organizer license in order to have a My Webinars page etc. You have to contact your admin in order to get the license back.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
22 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I apologize for any frustration, this is happening because you currently do not have an organizer license. This happens when the admin on a group account reassigns your organizer license to another user for them to use. Please contact your account admin directly if you need your license back in order to host an event.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled when i log on i am taken to a help page, after i log on I can only see my accoun....

I am taken to a help page and after i log on I can only see my account data, it like it is in a contuinuos loop top the help page
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm not able to access any other page after logging in other than the "My Account....
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot see my scheduled webinars.
Active Contributor

Can you get to the page where the webinars should be listed, or can you not even get to that page?
LogMeIn Manager

This happens because the organizer license has been reassigned to another user by the admin on the account. You have to have an organizer license in order to have a My Webinars page etc. You have to contact your admin in order to get the license back.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "There is a problem with your account".

Hi there - when I try to open GoToMeeting, the normal ways (shortcut on deskop plus the programme icon) nothing happens (i.e. nothing opens). The only ways is by clicking the icon on the taskbar and then I receive the following message box "There is a problem with your account. Please log in to www.gotomeeting.com for further information." When I go to my account the screen just has my account information with no indication of the problem or further direction. 
I have been away on holidays for a couple of weeks but I have not received any indication from IT at my Company saying that something has been changed
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't sign into GoTo Meeting on Mac.

When I click the sign-in button, the window flashes and nothing happens. I have tried signing in from right clicking the dock icon. Under preferences it says that I am signed in already but it still showing the sign-in button (won't let me host the meeting).

I have removed the installation with your cleaning tool and reinstalled it. I have rebooted. None of these answers have worked. My OS is OS X Sierra.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When I sign in I can only see "my account" and no access to schedule/start a meet....