cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

all mp4 Recording are corrupt after latest update

error.jpegAfter the latest update, all the recording are automatically converted to mp4, but all are recordings are corrupt and unable to play, gotomeeting giving technical issues error at the end of conversion. 

10 REPLIES 10
New Contributor

Re: all mp4 Recording are corrupt after latest update

We have tried all diagnostic steps, including reinstall, update of drivers etc.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Syed,

I apologize for the errors there. 

If you are currently running GoToMeeting version 8.26, we are investigating this problem right now.

If you can specify what operating system this issue is affecting, that would helps us confirm any extra variables.

New Contributor

We are using GTM 8.26.0 (build 8679), and the OS is windows 10.

New Contributor

.mp4 recording not playing

I recorded a meeting  but it won't open the file in any media player. It says the file format is not supported or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file. Also it appears that no .g2m was saved after the recording.

New Contributor

I've also encountered this problem. It says the player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used. 

New Contributor

Yes, its due to update, we are also waiting for the solution from Gotomeeting team. It is already 10 days since we are facing this.
New Contributor

I would like to know when a fix has been made.  I too had a meeting recording fail.

LogMeIn Contributor

We are rolling back the latest GoToMeeting release, to version 8.25.0. 

If your software is not already at this new default build (8.25), please click on my Community name and direct message me to confirm your GoTo login so that I may check your account settings.

New Contributor

Hello,

I'm running into similar issues with Version 8.45.2 Build 13190 and using macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 (17G65).

Can you please assist as it's an important recording?