cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

alphabetize recurring meetings in My Meetings list for GoToMeeting

When I first started using this product, I had a meeting id for each different meeting. That became uber confusing when the same person received calendar notices to attend different meetings (like a Board member who attends both Board and Exec Comm meetings, or worse yet, I'd get confused and enter the wrong meeting id in an agenda-ugh!).

I just winnowed my recurring meeting list down to 7. Even though the list is way shorter, I would like to see them listed in alphabetical order to make it easier for me - at a quick glance - to select my meeting and invite attendees. Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
New Contributor

Re: alphabetize recurring meetings in My Meetings list for GoToMeeting

I agree this would be a very useful feature. I have several customers whom I regularly need to support. Right now I have ~33 meetings set up in my My Meetings list and it is a pain to try and remember which ones are already set up. I have set up duplicates before. This will only get worse. If they were in alphabetical order I could find them faster and won't have duplicates which can also cause me to start the wrong meeting.