cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

error 12029

After running the GoToMeeting Opener.exe, I am getting the error 120129.  When I join trouble shooting, the page is invalid. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/all_files/G2W030004 Please advise what to do to connect to the meeting?
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: error 12029

Hi,

This error will typically indicate either a network or firewall issue, however it can also present itself if the installed Citrix Online Launcher is not correctly updated. 

To determine the cause, first remove the Citrix Online Launcher:
  1. Click Start
  2. Click Control Panel
  3. Click Add/Remove ProgramsUninstall A Program, or Programs And Features
  4. Click to highlight Citrix Online Launcher
  5. Click Change/RemoveRemove, or Uninstall
Once the Launcher has been removed, attempt the connection again. If the same error message occurs again, the issue should then be treated as a firewall issue. Reference the following articles:
Firewalls with GoToMeeting

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Please refer to this support article if you receive this error:  
http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/all_files/G2M030004 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am running on Windows 10 64 bit and have disabled firewall.  From the log file, it shows that it could not connect to download.citrixonline.com.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Please enable your Firewall again, disabling it leaves your computer unprotected and typically blocked applications remain blocked. The logs you posted mention the connection be blocked in multiple places, it would be better to configure your security to allow our application to connect. What Firewall software do you have installed? Is this a personal or company computer? Home or corporate network?

Highlighted
New Contributor

This is a company computer on corporate network.  We have other PC on the same network running GoToMeeting without any problem.  So it may not be firewall or network issue.  I am thinking it is more like a security setting on my PC or a compatibility issue with Windows 10 64 bit

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, there are no compatibility issues with Windows 10 that would cause this issue. Since others on your network are not having this issue it's clearly isolated to your PC. I recommend calling our toll free support and working directly with one of our Reps: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/phone 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi guys,
I have the same problem with running the GoToMeeting Opener. IE, Chrome, Edge - Win 10 x64 it doesn't work... this computer is in corporate network but on every other computers (but win 7 x64) in same network it works... So I think it is not network problem. It must be something in win 10 which this plugin block... I think it may be some sandboxes or dockers security machanisms implemented on win 10 or somthing similar like that.
Log here:
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi q201070,
Sorry to hear about this.
Have you tried creating a brand new user account on this Windows 10 PC to see if it's a system or a setting problem?

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled After running the GoToMeeting Opener.exe, I am getting the error 12029..

After running the GoToMeeting Opener.exe, I am getting the error 12029.
HP laptop with window 10