cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REVISIONFX
New Contributor

let user access via browser

I don't have settings in my account as your doc documents to let user access conference with their browser (no login in app thing) - and a large meeting in an hour

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: let user access via browser

@REVISIONFX welcome to the GoTo Community, I realize the meeting is probably over, I hope it went well. With the GoTo App they should see the option to join in a browser, but if not they can always go access GoTo Meeting on a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Chromium browser.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
REVISIONFX
New Contributor

The solution I found is:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join#s
and provide the meeting number separately
Unknown people don't want to enter their login / password to use a desktop app... and download something, at least gotomeeting is not as obstructive as RingCentral once installed...

A majority of our users if I look on our website analytics don't use Chrome, is there a way to make default above when needed (not for internal use) - is there a way to concatenate meeting id to a /join/# so it is a single URL?

- Also noticed for some reason on iPad audience webcams not showing up

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@REVISIONFX when you create a meeting, a join link is created which your attendees can use to join via browser or app in a Chrome or Edge browser.  Where are ipad users webcams not showing? In your view? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training