cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

User not getting new account invitation

Hi - We have over 200+ users and have never had this issue. A user of ours is not getting the invitation email after we create his account. I performed a message trace and can confirm nothing was ever sent to his email pertaining to GoTo.  Any ideas? We've deleted and re-created his account several times and re-sent the invite to no avial. 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: User not getting new account invitation

Hi there,
Sorry for any failures there.
In some case where a user was already invited or has blocked our emails previously, there may be an issue with the rules in place.  If you'd like to post the affected email address here, we can check on the status for your group.

New Contributor

Hi Ash - the user's email is Bxxxxxx@zzzzzzzz.com

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

That email address had sent us too many replies / bounce back messages.  I have now cleared the block and sent another forgot password email to the affected user.

New Contributor

Awesome. Thank you very much! He confirmed he is now able to login.
New Contributor

User not getting new account invitation

Hi - We have over 200+ users and have never had this issue. A user of ours is not getting the invitation email after we create his account. I performed a message trace and can confirm nothing was ever sent to his email pertaining to GoTo.  Any ideas? We've deleted and re-created his account several times and re-sent the invite to no avial. 
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there!
Sorry for any confusion there!
Have you tried sending a forgot password link to that user from the GoToMeeting login page?

If that failed to, we can check to see if the email is on a block list due to too many failed attempts...

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I've set this topic to private, can you please provide the email address for the user? It's possible they are currently on our 'bounce list' due to, too many failed email deliveries in the past.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi Glenn - her email is gxxxxxxx@zzzzzzz.com - I appreciate you looking into this.

LogMeIn Contributor

I found gxxxxxxxxxx@zzzzzzzzzzz.com on our bounce list, and have removed this stop so that emails can proceed again.