cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

overlapping recurring meetings issue

is there a link to a calendar view where folks can see on an actual calendar what is already scheduled? the list isn't working for us.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: overlapping recurring meetings issue

The issue is that GoToMeeting Organizer accounts were not meant to be shared, as they contain private meeting history, and can create conflicts if anyone starts a new meeting while another user is in session.  For this reason, we suggest multi-user accounts to avoid any over lapping schedules due to the fact that GoToMeeting has no upper limit on scheduling simultaneous times.

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Pam,
Unfortunately there isn't a 'Calendar' view outside of your own local calendar integrations (Mac / PC).  I'm happy to change this topic to an improvement idea though, so that we can consider it for future enhancements!

New Contributor

Yes, I think this could solve the issue for small groups like ours. It seems like there would be some sort of calendar feature in order for GoToMeeting to know there's a conflict?
LogMeIn Contributor

The issue is that GoToMeeting Organizer accounts were not meant to be shared, as they contain private meeting history, and can create conflicts if anyone starts a new meeting while another user is in session.  For this reason, we suggest multi-user accounts to avoid any over lapping schedules due to the fact that GoToMeeting has no upper limit on scheduling simultaneous times.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'll bring this to the attention of our team. thank you
New Contributor

Apparently there has been zero movement on this.

This is a huge sticking point and has caused a lot of problems for us. I find it ridiculous that this issue has not been addressed.

LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the frustrations, @JerryB59069 .

GoToMeeting Organizer accounts were not designed to be shared, though there are several ways to view the updated schedule.  One way you and your piers may coordinate would be by sharing a GoToMeeting Calendar set up through your own Outlook profiles, and then checking this before scheduling new sessions.