cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

"A webcam isn't available" 2 Cameras attached to Smartboard TV

I am working with a Smart board with a WIn 10 machine attached. Their is an OWL and Logitech web cam attached to the TV that had been working with GoToMeeting for months. All of a sudden it started showing a webcam isn't available. We have ran Windows updates and Driver updates with no avail. Both cameras work fine with TEAMS webcam sharing. When the Camera's are turned on, they do reflect the room in the background just fine, however those who are joined to the GTM are not able to see or hear me and i cant share it with them.

GTM No Cam Avail.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "A webcam isn't available" 2 Cameras attached to Smartboard TV

Hi there,

In order for us to try and recreate your experience, could you specify the smartboard and Windows hardware in use with the Logitech HD C525?  (Make / Model etc.)

Highlighted
New Contributor

Windows 10 64bit Version 10.0.18362

Sharp Smartboard

Their are 2 cameras, the Logitech and an 360 Degrees Meeting OWL. I had Estuardo Villagran from Logmein support remote into the machine and witness the issue. He had me re-install all GTM applications and reboot. He escalated the issue to his Teir 3. Based on what i can see, it appears that it might be seen as Spyware and being disabled on the firewall even though all the domain addresses that GTM has shown are already whitelisted. 

LogMeIn Contributor

OK, if you do not hear back in the next few days please DM me the case number so I can take a look at the work completed.