cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

"Give attendees full access to screen sharing" for only certain rooms?

I just learned about the option to "Give attendees full access to screen sharing" that you can find in the options screen in the hub. But I'm wondering if I can turn that on for only certain meeting rooms and not others? I have multiple recurring rooms that I use for different meetings and there are certain meetings that I definitely do not want attendees to have this access, but I have one recurring meeting in particular where this would be really helpful. Does anyone know how to turn this option on for only certain rooms?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "Give attendees full access to screen sharing" for only certain rooms?

I'm afraid the function can only be turned on for all meetings, or none at all.  I am curious though, what types of dangers do you experience with the ability itself? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

My department has a large number of remote workers and we do full department meetings every other month. There are 30+ attendees that join the GoTo Meeting, but I don't want them to be able to share screens or have any access.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@erindunlap  This feature was designed to allow your audience to take presenter-ship themselves.  You can still assign presenters while in meetings yourself, or they can request it while in session.

Highlighted
New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@My CFA Visit  This feature was designed to allow your audience to take presenter-ship themselves.  You can still assign presenters while in meetings yourself, or they can request it while in session.

My department has a large number of remote workers and we do full department meetings every other month. There are 30+ attendees that join the GoTo Meeting, but I don't want them to be able to share screens or have any access.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@LovableGiraffe No worries there.  The default behavior with GoToMeeting is for Organizers to grant the presenter controls to attendees manually, so they cannot take control whenever they want.