cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "Meeting in the past" notification when trying to schedule go to meeting for the futu

@PeterB1  Sorry for the confusion there.

Could you specify if you have already tried to updated the plugin?

Specifically what operating system and web browser version number are in use?

New Contributor

Re: "Meeting in the past" notification when trying to schedule go to meeting for the futu

Hello Ash,

Using:

Chrome 64bit Version 71.0.3578.98

MacOS 10.13.6 (17G4015)

GotoMeeting for Google Calendar 4.7.31

please let me know,

Peter

LogMeIn Contributor

@PeterB1  I'm not sure if you've tried all the solutions on this thread, but did you do a full uninstall / re-install of the plugin through the web store?

New Contributor

Hello Ash,

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the plugin, but it unfortunately did not help.

Do you have any idea how to proceed.

Thanks,

Peter

LogMeIn Contributor

@PeterB1  If you have CompanionLink for Google, follow these instructions:

1. Open CompanionLink for Google
  2. Click Advanced Settings
  3. Click Calendar
  4. Under Date Range enter 0
  5. Click OK

New Contributor

Hello Ash,

nope, we do not use companionlink.

do you have a documented solution for this issue in your knowledge base by any chance?

it seems that I can schedule meetings with a gotomeeting url in the same calendar month, thus in January,

but as of 1 Feb I cant add a gotomeeting link to any scheduled meeting,

the detects the scheduled meeting is in the past....  so the glitch has something to do with the 

changing of the calendar month.

thank you

Peter

LogMeIn Contributor

@PeterB1  It has to be a setting in your Google account somewhere.  We've documented the conflict with ComanionLink, and timezone settings themselves within GoToMeeting.   Are you scheduling all of these with the integrated GoToMeeting integrated audio solutions, or are you using your own audio solution?

Do you have any other Google accounts you could test this with, just to rule out a G2M setting?