cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

transfer meetings to another user

When our account was first created we had one user - Admin - who was the administrator and also a meeting organizer.  Since then additional users have been added as meeting organizers. 
I would like to remove meeting organizer from the account owner Admin account but there are scheduled meetings and I don't want to lose them.  Is there a way to transfer meetings from the account owner Admin to a user who is only a meeting organizer? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: transfer meetings to another user

Hi Kurt,

I take it you able to log into the Admin account, is that correct? If so, the first thing you will want to do is reassign those meetings to one of your other organizer accounts. This support article explains how: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/reassign-meetings-to-different-organizers-g2m500012

Once you have successfully reassigned the meetings you can remove the organizer licence from the admin (so they remain just the admin of the account), and assign it to a new user:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/manage-user-account-roles-g2m500023

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kurt,
We have an easy reminder for Admins when deleting Organizers from their account, in the Admin Center, where you may reassign any ongoing meetings the affected user has scheduled, and even update the login credentials.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply, but I don't think it addressed my specific situation because I don't think it's possible to delete the account owner user.  I want to remove meeting organizer from the account owner's user and transfer the meetings to another user.  Alternately the account ownership could be transferred to another user.  Either way I want to make it so the account owner is not a meeting organizer without losing the meetings currently scheduled under this user.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kurt,
We are available to help you with this if you can give us a call at your convenience.  The alternative is to simply switch the emails being used by the primary admin and the user you want to change.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kurt,

I take it you able to log into the Admin account, is that correct? If so, the first thing you will want to do is reassign those meetings to one of your other organizer accounts. This support article explains how: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/reassign-meetings-to-different-organizers-g2m500012

Once you have successfully reassigned the meetings you can remove the organizer licence from the admin (so they remain just the admin of the account), and assign it to a new user:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/manage-user-account-roles-g2m500023

New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

Yes I have access to the Admin account.  I think that is exactly what I'm looking to do.  Thank you for your assistance!
New Contributor

Thanks, this solution in theory works.

However, in my case a user has created scheduled meetings with an account created outside our company realm. I thus can not use my admin panel to reassign his meetings to a new account that is managed by our company. Can this user somehow delegate his scheduled meetings to antother user that is managed by our company?

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Shoppinguin 

I'm sorry no, not at this time. Organizers have to be part of the same account in order to reassign or run as a co-organizer.