Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occhiali
New Contributor

iOS Webcams limited to 6?

iOS iPad app.
First time joining a GoToMeeting, and we had 25 participants in the meeting
However the iPad app only showed 5 people on the webcam? I tried swiping left/right but couldn’t see the rest of the participants!😩

This was very disappointing as i switched to my PC mid meeting, and was the able to see all 25. but my boss basically had to speak to “invisible” people (high ranking govt officials) for two hours. He only uses his iPad.

Is this a feature or did we miss a button somewhere! Could totally be me; but the UI wasnt too intuitive.

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Very disappointed. Webcams limited to very few participants on ipad?

@Occhiali   You can view up to 6 webcams at once on iOS devices, and we may consider increasing this in the future.  Currently you can view anyone with a webcam who is speaking by choosing Talking, which allows for webcam rotation that can also be managed within the app itself:   https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/share-your-webcam-ios-app-g2m090044

TedHowell
New Contributor

Re: Very disappointed. Webcams limited to very few participants on ipad?

RE: "we may consider increasing this in the future. " - Please do.  Many of the other meeting apps for iPad are capable of displaying many more participants. I use my iPad for most meetings and use the meeting app that the meeting organizer uses and find this limitation in GoToMeeting to be very disappointing.