cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Add the option to disable auto scrolling when Host has more than one monitor.

I have 3 monitors, but when I use GTMPC, I only want to use one.  It drives me crazy that it keeps scrolling my screen when my cursor gets too close to the edge.  If I wanted to go to another monitor, I would prefer to click on the arrow that directs me to that monitor.  

Incredibly annoying!
New Contributor

Re: Add the option to disable auto scrolling when Host has more than one monitor.

Still nothing on this? Just turn the damm thing off permentally, its driving me nuts!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Damm scrolling 'feature'!.

The auto scroll between dual monitors is insanely annoying! This was raised over 4 years ago and its like Citrix thinks its just whingeing over nothing. Any time I get remotely close to the side of the screen with the cursor on my laptop it all starts shifiting, and trying to click on the side arrows quick enough is like a very bad 80's video game! 

Just turn the damm thing off, please. Its not a feature, its not pretty, its not even damm clever. Its a ruddy nightmare.

I have to use your system as my company pays for it and they are tired of hearing me go on about what a crap system you sell and that we should use a different app.

Please don't ignore this as you do all the other users.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I've emailed the product team and asked them to review this request again and work it into their development schedule.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Awful product support

First complaint about this HUGE problem in an otherwise decent product. 

I WASTE at least 10 minutes everyday with monitor "scrolling" issues. My customers all have 3 monitors and most mix it up between portrait and landscape. 

This product is far more annoying than useful when I have to deal with multiple monitors (AKA EVERY CALL). 

You first hear about this complaint in 2012.... and  you've done NOTHING about it. Great support for a product that is $1200 annually.