cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Can I run GoToMy PC from a flash drive so that I can use it from any PC without installing to disc

I will not have admin rights on PCs such as at work or in a hotel business center.  Can I install and run GoTo My PC from a USB flash drive?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I run GoToMy PC from a flash drive so that I can use it from any PC without installing to di

@mmerz1 GoToMyPC must be run locally in order to connect.  Unfortunately there is not a web based viewer either.

Have you considered using a mobile device to connect instead?

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I run GoToMy PC from a flash drive so that I can use it from any PC without installing to di

@mmerz1 GoToMyPC must be run locally in order to connect.  Unfortunately there is not a web based viewer either.

Have you considered using a mobile device to connect instead?

New Contributor

I have limited remaining space available on both  my phone and my tablet, which is why I had hoped I could run it from a flash drive allowing me to use it from the web on my work PC and other locations .   Thank you for your reply, I guess that is someting I will need to consider going forward if I really need that access.

Mike