cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can you please let me know the updated firewall/url requirements for the gotomypc service?

Hi 

We have used GoToMYPC for more than 10 years. Many of them are installed on PCs located in heavily secured network enviroment in Hopspitals. We are trying to get a system connection. However, the system appears to be online, but we can not access it. The IT security person told us that "IP addresses  are being used  instead of domain names in the URL’s  for some part of the connection. It is not practical to keep adding  IP addresses each time a new one pops up.  Goto works for the already allowed URLs.  The issue is new IP addresses seem to be used sometimes.  "

Can you please let me know the updated firewall/url requirements  for the gotomypc service?   so that we can resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Kezhou

1 REPLY
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can you please let me know the updated firewall/url requirements for the gotomypc service?

@kwang  GoToMyPC and other LMI services do keep static IP ranges for all customers to whitelist:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc?c_name=prodselect

Once these ranges have been completely whitelisted, you should have no issues connecting to your Host.