cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Customer service that does care

600% increase.. that is what I was just hit with... for accessing 5 computers..  I've been with GTMPC since 2006 and its always been a REASONABLE FEE that I can afford.  But a 600% increase?  I called customer service and they simply did not care. I aksed for e supervisor and my 12+ years of supporting the company meant nothing. 
600%?  How is this reasonable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Customer service that does not care--warning to all

I've made contact via email with CS and they have resolved my issue. I will say that i'm pleased with the result.

CS, does care after all. You just have to take it up a notch.

10 REPLIES 10
New Contributor

Dear Paulsb01,

I wounder how many of us there are out there?  We can not be alone.  Is there any way we can dispute charges with our credit Cards.

Active Contributor

I've made contact via email with CS and they have resolved my issue. I will say that i'm pleased with the result.

New Contributor

Please share.  I called and talked to them, just as you stated in your first message.  Did you call them a second time?

@Paulsb01 wrote:

@Paulsb01 wrote:

Active Contributor

Re: Customer service that does care

Same here!!!!!  Charged my 1260 for three computers, and after two phone calls complaining, they said "sorry, I can not help you with that".  So scummy...

Tags (1)
Active Contributor

how did you take it up a notch? I sat on the phone for 28 minutes and talked to a supre who did not care, help, nor resolve, Do you work for them?
Active Contributor

Yes, do it! I did as they charged my expired card.
Active Contributor

Yes, many times.
Active Contributor

Please, @Paulsb01. I find it hard to believe that you were so reasonable. I was very patient and polite. I cannot believe you would be under agreement with logmein to not tell your solution.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Eusrosis  Your best option to see what prices are available for your GoToMyPC account is to call directly into Customer Support to securely confirm your identity:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/contactus