cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Disappointed in new version

My main issue is that the screen that I get when I sign on has to be ADJUSTED every time I use it.
I do not want FULL SCREEN ..maybe 80% but I have now way of getting GOTO to remember my seeting
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Disappointed in new version

Hi Richard,
On the Host computer its self, open up the GoToMyPC preferences through the active MyPC icon in your task bar.  Under 'Viewer' tab, you'll have an option to start the session in 'Window mode' if you prefer:

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have exactly those settings
The screen always comes back small and I have to drag it back to the size that I want (3/4 screen)
What am I doing wrong ?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Richard,
I'm afraid the only two default settings that can be utilized are Full screen (which balances the ratios between the two different sized monitors to be as large as possible), and Window mode (which uses the exact display / DPI settings from the Host computer onto your Client computer) -- which can appear smaller if the Host display uses lower resolution than your remote Client.

Once you're connected, you may also zoom in or out of the Host display through the GoToMyPC Viewer menu:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/GoToMyPC/all_files/GTC040004

I apologize for any inconvenience.