cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeebs2002
Active Contributor

Doing multiple file selects with Windows client

Did anyone figure out this issue? I used to be able to hold Cntrl and left-click the mouse between one host PC and a remote PC to select multiple cells in Excel, but now it stopped working. It now causes a small pop-up window that shows me my full screen between both monitors that I'm working off of.

Please help, someone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeebs2002
Active Contributor

Re: Doing multiple file selects with GTMPC iPad app

After a reboot, the problem seems to have passed. I'm not sure what my host PC is using, but for now, my issue is resolved. Thank you for responding.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Jeebs2002  If this functionality used to work from your iPad, what version of GoToMyPC is the host computer running currently?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jeebs2002
Active Contributor

In my case, my issue is PC to PC. I just noticed that the ipad post had the same issue in that the Cntrl and left-mouse no longer worked while working remote. In my case, it used to work until today.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Jeebs2002  OK, can you please confirm the GoToMyPC host software version, and the client + host OS versions in use there?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jeebs2002
Active Contributor

After a reboot, the problem seems to have passed. I'm not sure what my host PC is using, but for now, my issue is resolved. Thank you for responding.